About Me

My photo
Phoenix, Arizona
Growing up my initials were OP, which was pretty cool in the 80's, right? Then I got married and my initials got updated to match our very texting obsessed era that we now live in (and shake our heads at)...OMG. For those who are texting illiterate, I'll spell it out..."Oh, My God!". I pity the girl whose initials are W.T.F. (I won't spell that one out. You can Google it or email me for an explaination on that one!)

1.03.2012

January, February, March 2011




We moved to California December 2010 and moved into our new home February 2011.
Here's a few pics to highlight some of my favorite moments.

January: Was an exciting month as new California residents we had two reasons to visit San Francisco. Dressed up for a holiday party with my dad's work. In a great dress I got at Macy's for about $11 with a purple flower that I made. I love how Brian looks all in black.


Here we are after roaming around the streets of downtown. Feeling very hip :)


My sister moved in with us as we now had a home with some extra room.




February: photo of us on our 3rd anniversary. We went to Napa for the day. So nice being an hour away from wine country. Below photo is baby Ruth, being cute and practicing the art of
standing.






March: My favorite flowers given by my favorite man.

And we got a new dog. Samson. Got him off craigslist. Never did that before. He's super-duper sweet but has obviously not been treated kindly. I've wanted to give him away so many times but have learned patience and time can work out alot of issues. We love him, but not his nervous energy.

No comments: